Century Gaming Team Death Match
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refund Request Rules (READ ME)

Go down

Refund Request Rules (READ ME) Empty Refund Request Rules (READ ME)

Post by xCrazyMonkey Mon May 18, 2015 11:15 pm

If you have lost something due to no fault of your own and have proof of this happening then this is the place to post a refund request. Please read ALL of the following very carefully to see if you are eligible for a refund. If you are not, then sorry but nothing can be done and you will just have to accept the fact that you have lost something. Do not post a refund request if you do not meet the criteria set out below. Doing so, whilst purposefully breaking the guidelines below, will cause your thread to be locked and a warning placed upon your account.

You MUST have evidence of your loss or we cannot accept your request. Logs can not and will not be checked.

Post Format

If your situation falls into the GREEN category above then you may post a refund request. Please use the format given below. You MUST fill in each section and threads that do not follow the format or are posted without any evidence will be locked.

The topic title of the refund request should be as follows:

Code:
[Asset] Firstname_Lastname

Code:
[b]In-Game name:[/b]
[b]Date and time of loss:[/b]
[b]What happened:[/b]

[b]What and/or how much do you need refunded:[/b]
[b]Evidence:[/b]
[b]Other notes:[/b]

Screenshots MUST be unedited. Even if you are just cutting out the chatbox - don't. We need the entire screenshot in full please. Make sure they are large enough to be able to clearly read the text and use the [spoiler] tag if need be.

Accepted/Denied

If your request has been accepted, then it will be sent to be processed. Call an admin IG and tell him that your Refund request is accepted and explain him what you lost, the admin would refund you.

If you have been denied, then please do not post another request. The member of staff handling your request will post the reason for denying it

In case you believe that your refund request has been wrongly denied, please contact the Lead admins.

xCrazyMonkey
Lead admin
Lead admin

Back to top Go down